The Faculty's Objectives:
- The Faculty aims at producing competent graduates in the fields of Psychological and Health Counseling and School Teaching.
- The Faculty aims at encouraging scientific research which serves the community.
- The Faculty aims at reinforcing communication skills for graduates in order for them to be able to communicate properly with the community's academic institutions and NGOs.
- The Faculty aims at providing its graduates with positive personal traits to be more interactive on a personal and professional level.
- The Faculty aims at providing its graduates with the required knowledge in order to enhance their professional performance.